Loubier's Italian Turkey BurgerPosted by Manuel Gonzalez on
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons of Loubier Gourmet’s Italian Topper
- ¼ Cup Canned Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 8 Slices Italian Bread, Toasted
- 8 Ounces of Asiago Cheese
- 8 Ounces of Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Small Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Cup of Fresh, Leaves, Torn or Shredded Basil
Preheat a grill to medium-high.
In a large bowl, combine Loubier Gourmet’s Italian Topper with the canned crushed tomatoes and black pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four 3/4-in.-thick oval-shape patties.
Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill patties, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat on each side until a thermometer reaches 165 degrees F and juices run clear, 6-8 minutes.
Before you take the patties out, top them with mozzarella and asiago cheese. Keep the patties on the grill for another minute.
Place a patty on each of four slices of bread. Garnish with basil, and top with sliced tomatoes and remaining bread.
Get your ingredients HERE.