Easiest Salad You've Ever Made
If you ever want to balance out all the meat you are BBQing, this side dish salad is perfect for that, plus the flavor compliments most meats especially beef and chicken so well! The secret is in smokey flavor that works so well with the Italian Topper and Balsamic Glaze! Get ready because in 10 minutes your delicious salad will be ready to eat.
Serves 4 | Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes
What You'll Need
A BBQ Grill
2 Heads of Romaine Lettuce Cut Vertically
Loubier Gourmet Italian Topper
3 Tbsps Olive or Avocado Oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Prepare your grill to medium high heat, so anything between 250 and 350 degrees F. Make sure your grill grates are clean!
2. Drizzle some olive or avocado oil over your lettuce, and cover it in Loubier Gourmet's Italian Topper, Salt, and Pepper!
3. Place your prepared lettuce heads on the grill. You don't have to place them directly over the fire but if you do be aware they don't burn!
4. Check your lettuce after a minute or two, and once you've seen that they have beautiful grill marks, flip them.
5. Once both side have been cooked, take them off the grill and top them with a balsamic glaze and feta cheese.
6. If you do not have a balsamic glaze on hand, all you need is some balsamic vinegar and honey or sugar. Into a small pot, pour in 2 cups of balsamic vinegar, and 1/2 cup of honey or sugar, and let it reduce over medium-low heat while occasionally stirring. After some time, your mixture will thicken up and become a glaze that you can pour over your grilled salad!
7. Enjoy :)